Have you ever dreamt of walking through a beautiful park, with the cherry blossoms falling all around you in their ethereal dance of pink? Well, I don’t blame you, the falling cherry blossoms in Japan simply look so beautiful that some people would be willing to go there just to see it themselves. But traveling to Japan isn’t something that everyone can do, what with the various factors to consider and all. After all, traveling isn’t exactly cheap. But not to worry, just play Cherry Blossoms Slots and the game’s wonderful graphics should get you through. This game has a theme that is heavily based on Japanese culture, particularly those that surround the Cherry Blossom. The symbols include a paper lamp, a fan, a geisha, a palace, a bell, and of course, the cherry blossom itself. You’ll surely love seeing these symbols, most notable of which is the geisha. If you get a winning combination, she will nod and cherry blossoms will fall all around her. The game’s music is wonderful, and not at all annoying. When you hit a winning combination, soft music will play. It’s really wonderful, and the game really captures the serene atmosphere of falling cherry blossoms. And if you’re lucky, it might even give you enough money to go to Japan and see the real thing.
Cherry Blossoms Slots
About the Game
- Cherry Blossoms Slots is a video slots game developed by Wager Gaming Technology.
- It is a five-reel video slots game with 25 paylines.
- The coin denominations used in this game range from 1 cent to 10 dollars. And since you can insert a maximum of 25 coins, then that means that the maximum bet you can spend on this game is 250 dollars. Of course, you can also get the reels spinning for just a mere penny. But the more paylines you activate, the bigger your chance of winning.
- The jackpot is 12,500 coins, quite a sizeable amount. But the value of these coins will depend on your bet and the coin denomination you used.
- If you want to get the feel before you place a real wager, then just use the game’s free spin option.