Blue Lagoon Slots
There's nothing quite like a nice swim in order to refresh the senses. There's just something extremely soothing about the water, the way it cools the body, makes it feel weightless. It's no wonder, then, that people choose to go to seas, lakes, and rivers when they have their vacations. Unfortunately for us, we can't go to these places as often as we'd like. Sometimes, we have to settle for reminders, like pictures or videos, only letting our anticipation rise. But then again, if you're going to settle for a reminder, why not go for one that has a chance of making you rich? I'm talking about Blue Lagoon Slots, a video slots game developed by WG Technology and offered by Liberty Slots Casino.
Blue Lagoon's theme centers on marine life, and it has symbols like a Sea Horse, a fish, a shell, and a starfish. The symbols are all wonderfully drawn, and colored in shades of pastel. The reels are set against a blue green backdrop with the texture of water. And it is, I have to admit, one of the most soothing backgrounds I've ever seen in a slots game. The music, too, suits the theme, as it is also very relaxing. All in all, I'd say this is one of the most wonderfully designed slots games I've come across, and simplicity is its best asset.
- Blue Lagoon Slots is a video slots game developed by WGT.
- It's a classic slots game with 3 reels and 1 payline.
- Basically, what you'll want to watch here is the middle payline, and what you want is for the sea shell symbol to appear up there. The Starfish, Seahorse, and fish symbol are all just regular symbols, meaning that they practically don't mean anything. If they appear, then you won't win anything.
- It's the Shell symbol that really matters, as it's the only one capable of giving out money. If it appears three times on the middle payline, then you'll have won the jackpot which is 2500 dollars if you bet max. But if you see it appear anywhere on the screen, then be happy because you'll have won some money, depending on how many shells appeared. There are only a few symbols, so the chance of the shell coming up is pretty large.
- You can use coin denominations ranging from 10 cents to 10 dollars, and the maximum bet is 50 dollars.